Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Week 22

I saw this on a blogger friends (fearfully.wonderfully) page and thought it would be cool to try out :)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks today
Size of baby: about 1 lb and 14 inches long
Total Weight Gained: 6 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I have been wearing maternity pants for a couple weeks now. I don't own a single maternity shirt. I didn't wear one the whole time I was pregnant with Josh. This is the only time its ok to have a belly, I'm gonna show it off!
Gender: Baby boy #2 is on the way
Movement: This child never stops moving. I feel him pretty much 24 hours a day. Every once in a while he will give me a break, but not very often!
Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty good the last couple nights actually. Having trouble falling asleep, but Ryan is working overnights so I'm pretty sure its the sleeping alone that's causing that. I love my pregnancy pillow!!
What I miss: Energy! My poor little Joshua is getting more and more independent, mostly because I don't have the energy to do everything he wants.
Cravings: Nothing really. Cheese popcorn every once in a while, salad Dr. Pepper are always good :)
How I'm Feeling: Good! No headaches this week, I am finally over this sinus infection so I am feeling wonderful!
Best Moment this week: When Ryan felt little boy move for the first time. He is moving so much!

And now the picture:

Me @ 22 weeks


1 comment:

Jaime G. said...

you look great!!! (and i am only smaller since this is my first pregnancy.)
i knew you were expecting but I never paid much attention to the dates, but I am due May 10 (22 weeks 1 day, today - the 5th)!