Monday, January 31, 2011

Just a little MIA

Sorry I haven't been on much, we moved into our new house last Saturday and we don't have any internet yet. We are gonna wait until we pay our first mortgage to get cable, internet, etc. Just to make sure we have all of our finances figured out right. I feel so responsible :)

The move went really well! We got everything moved from Ryan's parents house to our new house in two trips, with 4 vehicles. It went a lot faster than I thought it was going to. Thanks goodness for big families! Now we are in the process of making this townhouse our very first home (that isn't military housing or a rental). I only have about 3-4 boxes left so I think I am doing pretty good unpacking.

I am getting into that "nesting" stage of my pregnancy so it is time to start preparing for this little boy! I feel like I have been pregnant forever. And EEK! (don't tell anyone) I am already in the maternity pants I wore when I was 8 months pregnant with Joshua!! I am barely 6 1/2 months. I feel like a whale already and I have so much longer to go. We are looking for a bassinet, hopefully we can find a great deal on one. I don't want to have two cribs! Joshua will be in a toddler bed within 4-5 months of the baby being born so hopefully a bassinet will work until then.

Well I have so many errands to run, Ryan is working overnights until he is allowed to be on his ankle again (WEDNESDAY!!) so me and Joshie are on our own for the day while he sleeps. I hope everyone is having a great Monday! I will hopefully be back in the next few days with some pictures. I forgot my camera at home today :( have a great week bloggy friends! Love Love ♥

2 comments:

Sarah Heineman said...

We found our bassinet on Craigslist for $20... they had a lot when we were looking :) Maybe you've already found one, but thought i'd let you know anyways <3

Unknown said...

I found one at once upon a child for $40 and it is really nice! I kept looking on craigslist but couldn't find much...