Saturday, June 12, 2010

5 question Friday



1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
A good friend is someone that loves you for you. Simple as that. And a good friendship is when you can just be yourself around that person. Not worry about what they think or try to impress them when you are together. Someone you don't have to talk to constantly but you know when you need them they will be there.

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?
hmm... lets see. I think it would have to be the clothes I ordered off of American Eagle online last week. I do the same thing constantly. I order tank tops and shorts hoping something will fit and then end up returning all but one and then never wearing that one I kept. I ordered 4 tank tops and a pair of shorts and returned 2 tank tops and a pair of shorts. I have been getting rid of clothes like crazy lately so I had to keep some!

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
umm not really no. My husband tried to convince me he was going to be stuck in japan a week longer than he was supposed to so he could have a friend pick him up at the airport and surprise me but I was to smart and figured him out :) then we greeted him at the airport with signs after he had been in Japan for 3 years! It was great fun!

4. What is your favorite theme park?
hmm well I have only ever been to 6 flags and camp snoopy at the Mall of America (is that even considered a theme park?) but I don't like rides much at all so I would have to say I don't really have a favorite one!

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
no I have not. I felt my babies head before he was out of me but I guess that's the closest i've been. I think it would be super cool though :) what an amazing experience!


------------------------------------

well I hope everyone had a great Friday! I got a new cast already, mine was coming apart and kept scratching Joshua with its sharp corners. I changed it from white to tye dye :) Have a great night friends, I am off to bed!! Love love ♥

No comments: