Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just Thursday

I thought this was pretty cool :) I found this at From 3 to 5, but it is hosted by Murdocks Mama. Check out there awesome blogs!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Outside my window.. It is 103 degrees and SUPER sunny :)
The time is.. 11:30 Am
Today I feel.. Like being lazy. But I know I have stuff to get done!
I am thinking.. I can't wait to be back in Minnesota for good and be able to see family more than every few months.
At the moment, I am thankful.. for my wonderful husband and beautiful baby boy
I am going.. to get a new cast on today!!
I am wearing.. Okinawa sweats & a green tank top
I wish.. my living room was bigger, and my kitchen!
I am reading..The Time Travelers Wife
I am working on.. going through our house to get rid of all the extra stuff we don't need.
I am hoping.. This cast takes care of my wrist so I don't have to have surgery.
I am hearing.. Yes Dear on TV. Great show :)
Around the house.. There are a lot of pictures of my awesome family!
I bet you didn't know.. that one of my dreams is to be able to go on a cruise with my hubby for our 10th anniversary. For our Make up honeymoon :)
One of my favorite.. things to do in the summer is garden

I hope you are all having a great Thursday! I am so ready for the weekend. After having Ryan home for 10 days this week has gone by so slow... And I get a new cast on today!

Love Love ♥

No comments: