Friday, September 9, 2011

Hello Beautiful!

Why hello there beautiful weather! I am LOVING this gorgeous fall/summer weather we have been having the last week or so. I love love LOVE fall, except for the fact that it reminds me winter is coming. We had beautiful 60 degree weather for a few days, and now we are back in the 80's. I am definitely not complaining :) It is because of this Oh so gorgeous weather we have been able to get our garage (partially) cleaned out, spend a lot of time at the park, and become even better friends with our neighbors. All things I am very very grateful for ♥

Today we started our day off with a little cat in the hat while I got a few things done around the house. Then Sammy took his tiny little cat nap that is totally necessarily 45 minutes after waking up (seriously, he's a bear if he doesn't get this tiny little nap). After he woke up me and the boys ventured to the park, one of Joshua's favorite places these days. I 'm pretty sure he thinks we can't be at the park without taking pictures, because first thing after we get there he turns to me and says "cheese". I love this boy


IMAG1027

me and Sammy enjoyed the sun a little too. Well for a couple minutes until Sam was getting annoyed that he couldn't open his eyes.

IMAG1028


We came home and had some delicious left over KFC from yesterday and then Joshua told me (yes you read that right, HE told ME) it was nap time. So I laid him down and he was asleep in 2 minutes!

Both the boys are still sleeping and I just finished my AMAZING book I have been reading the last few weeks Handle With Care. I love when I get a random book at a garage sale and it turns out to be awesome. That's what happened with this one. Best quarter I have ever spent.

Now I need to be a little productive before they wake up! Have a great weekend friends.

Love Love ♥

No comments: