Friday, December 23, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Wow have I been crazy busy lately! Turns out when you have 2 kids, 2 and under, completely mobile, and sick to top it off, not much gets done other than daily necessities. Somehow though, I have managed to get Christmas shopping done, cookies made, the tree decorated and get to the gym a few times in between. I love Christmas but I am ready for things to slow down a little!

The boys have both had ear infections and sinus infections that they are taking forever to recover from. Just when we finished up the 10 13 days of medicine they are both getting icky coughs and runny noses again. It is a never ending battle to keep these boys healthy! Samuel has been wheezing like crazy lately, I can hear him breath from across the room. We are taking him in today to get checked out.

My to do list today looks something like this:

  • Make sugar cookies
  • Make peanut butter cookies
  • Make dinner rolls
  • Sweep kitchen
  • Vacuum entire house
  • Try to disinfect EVERY toy we own
  • Wrap presents
  • Get the boys to take some sort of nap
  • Get Sam to the doctor on time
  • Fold the mountain of laundry waiting for me upstairs
  • Clean the bathrooms
That is just the start of it... Oh fun fun :)

I will be back soon(ish) to post a much needed picture update and some fun pictures from Christmas.

I hope every one has an extremely blessed, relaxing (is that possible?), and FUN Christmas! I'm off to change yet another poopy diaper before we hit the road to the Doctor.

Love Love ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can throw toys into the washing machine and run it on a hot cycle, without soap though.