Monday, December 6, 2010

We did it!!

We did it!! What did we do you ask? We made an offer on a home and it was accepted!! We have started the process to owning our very first home :D

Tomorrow morning we have our home inspection, and we need to get the report of the inspection to the Realtor ASAP and then as long as nothing major is wrong, the whole va/mortgage process should be starting! I can't wait to be in our own home again, and cook our own meals, and start our life outside of the military. Even though he has been out for almost 2 months it still doesn't feel real to me yet... and the only thing I can think of is because we don't have our own house. I still feel like we are just visiting. I think this will be a great start to moving on with life.

We will have about 4 months to get settled in before the baby comes and disrupts our whole lives again. I am hoping Joshua will get into some sort of a routine before this little bundle of love comes :)

I hope everyone has a great week! I plan on bringing my camera to the inspection tomorrow so hopefully I will post more pictures of our beautiful home soon! Love Love ♥

2 comments:

CChenoweth said...

Any update on the house?? Pictures? How did the inspection go?

Unknown said...

We are set to close on the 21st!! The inspection went great. Just a few little things they agreed to fix, the disposal was broken, it needed carbon monoxide detectors, and a window needed to be resealed. They did it all though!