Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We got our Christmas cards made a couple days ago. My daddy made them for us :) I was hoping to get some new pictures done here, now that I am actually looking pregnant and not just chunky. That just never worked out though. Ryan has been working some strange hours so it never worked out to get him and my Dad available at the same time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Merry Christmas blogger friends :) With all the snow we are getting around here I wish Christmas was here so it could start warming up! Too bad that won't be happening for a few more months still. Why did I ever want to come back to Minnesota?! We got at least 19 inches this last Saturday and are supposed to get 2-4 inches over night tonight. I love how beautiful it is, but I'm over the cold!!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Love love ♥

1 comment:

CChenoweth said...

Great picture! Joshua looks so stinking cute in that outfit too!