Sunday, November 14, 2010

My life is pretty boring?

Whenever I come on to write a new blog post, I don't know what to write about. My life is boring it seems. But then I think about all that has happened to us in the last couple months, think about all the changes (and more changes to come), and I realize its really not that boring. But I never know what to tell all of you, my wonderful bloggy friends about. So here is a little recap of what is happening right now in my not so boring life :)

Ryan got out of the army in September, the day before Joshua and I flew home we found out I am pregnant! (I will be 15 weeks on Tuesday). We moved everything from our big 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom rental home in El Paso, to Ryan's parents garage/basement where we are staying currently. Ryan started a new job working security at General Mills World HQ. Joshua started walking! I made it to my second trimester of this pregnancy :) We have seriously started our house search, and are going to try to buy by the end of the year.

I guess that is most of the major events that have happened over that last 7 weeks. Not so boring after all huh? What is going on in your life? Anything you could use prayer for? PLEASE let me know, I would LOVE to be a help in your life!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend :) We did, except for the horrible loss the vikings had today. We are still vikings fans!! Have a wonderful week friends!! LOVE Love ♥

No comments: