Saturday, January 30, 2010

bedtime?

Well last night Joshua decided he wanted to wake up at midnight... right when I was getting ready to go to bed! So I fed him and ended up reading until almost 2... which was a bad idea! He woke up again at 2:30 and again at 5:30... what a night! He woke up at 7:30 and I gave up on getting anymore sleep. If he wants to be up then I guess I should too! Well we took a nap from about 9:30 to 11 so I was a little more rested! He has been sleeping a lot today so we will see how tonight goes...

We finally bought him a swing today! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

he loves it! And we got a great deal on it at the px so thats exciting :) I bought a couple picture frames at the PX planning on finally getting up new family pictures and I forgot them in the cart! Good thing they were only a couple dollars each... but I was so excited to get them up!

Well my little man is being fussy again...His tummy has been icky all day :( hopefully he will start feeling better soon because it is taking a lot out of me. I feel so bad for him!

No comments: