Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My big boy

My big boy Sam had his one year check up today. He is sitting in the corner feeding the dog his bottle right now (in case you were wondering what a one year old does when he gets home from his check up). He's always been a big boy and that doesn't seem like it will change any time soon!

Big guy is off the charts again. I think his 9 month appointment was the only time he wasn't off the charts. You mean, its not normal for my one year old to wear 2t and 3t clothes? Hmm. I thought it was! He's been given the ok to use 1% milk because he doesn't need the calories of whole. The doctor was impressed with his walking. He's been walking since he was 9 months so he is a pro. He also got a compliment on his cool diaper :) I love when people are interested in my cloth diapers! He was wearing one of my favorites

IMAG2496.jpg

My green totsbots green diaper is one of my favorite on Sammy. Well he is cute in anything of course. Notice the band aids from his shots. Poor guy was traumatized. We are about to make corn dogs and french fries (Sam's favorite food) to try and cheer him up a little! Have a good rest of the week friends.
Love Love ♥ 

No comments: