Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall=♥

I am LOVING this weather we have been having lately! The leaves are starting to change colors, it is cool but not freezing yet. We can go outside and enjoy the outdoors without sweating or freezing. PERFECT! I just need to get some winter clothes :) After living on a topical island for 3 years, then a desert for a year, its time to rebuild my winter wardrobe! I have plenty of shorts and tank tops (a lot of good that will do me).

We have been busy unpacking the last couple days. The trailer and truck are empty, now its just getting everything out of boxes and finding everything we need. Ryan's parents garage is full of our stuff, and I am not looking forward to the task of going through it all!

We have been so blessed the last couple of days. Ryan has been here Sunday and has his 2nd interview today, and at least 2 more set up. One of his friends has set him up with a security firm, and his uncle just got him an interview with his business. Hopefully one of these jobs will work out soon and we will have an income again. Ryan's parents are being awesome and letting us take over there basement for as long as we need it. We are hoping to be out in the next few months but it all depends on what kind of a job Ryan gets, and where he decides to go to school.

Well I think my Mom and I are about to go find some garage sales :) Ryan is returning the trailer and getting a few things done before his interview at 1:30. I hope everyone is having a great week so far, Happy Tuesday!! Love Love ♥

No comments: